There are a couple baked goods that I have always wanted to try, but never got around to making. I would be reading a blog, and find a recipe that sounds interesting. Then, it would be someone’s birthday, and I would be sure that there was a special cake I wanted to make for them. Except I wouldn’t remember what kind.
On this page, I’ll keep a list of things I want to make, and cross them off as I make them and blog about them. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear from you; just post a comment!
1.Bacon brownies (I finally made bacon brownies, but would not call them successful).
2. English Muffins
3. Any kind of layer cake (I made a layer cake for my sister’s birthday, in the form of violin, which she plays).
4. Brigadeiros (Made ginger, cocoa, and cinnamon brigadeiros).
6. Ice cream (I made all kinds of ice cream).
7. The perfect chewy brownies (I have yet to find a chewy brownie recipe that isn’t too sweet).
8. The perfect chocolate chip cookies (I made chewy chocolate chip cookies).
9. Cheddar crackers (I made cheddar crackers, but never blogged about them).
10. Cake pops
11. Apple pie
13. Homemade oreos (These chocolate pepper cookies were a twist on the classic oreo)
15. Doughnuts ( I made Pioneer Woman’s doughnuts)
16. Chocolate Souffle